You are just one step away from confirming your World Gourmet Festival booking.
Please click on the image below to check the WGF schedule, make reservations and get ready to enjoy the journey of the 2013 World Gourmet Festival – it doesn’t get much more exciting than this!
Tickets can also be purchased through www.worldgourmetfestivalbangkok.com, by email at email@example.com, by calling the World Gourmet Festival desk at +66 (0) 2126 8866, or by stopping by the desk in the Hotel lobby.
The final full line-up of this year’s World Gourmet Festival is:
- Chef Markus Arnold, MA Pop-Up Restaurants, Bern, Switzerland
- Chef Jérôme Bonnet, Restaurant Daniel, Paris, France
- Chef Roger van Damme, Het Gebaar, Antwerp, Belgium (one Michelin Star)
- Chef Hirohisa Koyama, Aoyagi, Tokyo, Japan
- Chef Miguel Laffan, L’AND vineyards, Alentejo, Portugal
- Chef Vito Mollica, Il Palagio, Florence, Italy (one Michelin Star)
- Chef Paco Perez, Miramar Restaurant, Llançà, Spain (two Michelin Stars)
- Chef David Rathgeber, Restaurant L’Assiette, Paris, France
- Ned Goodwin, Master of Wine, Japan
- Pascal Jolivet, winemaker, Domaine Pascal Jolivet, Sancerre, France
- Dilhan C. Fernando, Dilmah, Sri Lanka
The event isn’t possible without the the support of key sponsors: Emirates, Citibank N.A, Mercedes-Benz (Thailand) Ltd, Tourism Authority of Thailand, Travel+Leisure Southeast Asia, and Prestige Magazine (Thailand).
And once again this year, THB 600 of the price of every dinner ticket will go to the Save A Child’s Life from AIDS project under the auspices of HRH Princess Soamsawali in coordination with the Thai Red Cross.
Read about all of the latest updates on this year’s Festival, as well as interviews with participating chefs, on the official website. Don’t miss the latest updates on Facebook and Twitter, and follow the #WGF hashtag to connect with us and fellow gourmands throughout the World Gourmet Festival journey. Food and wine lovers can also revisit highlights of last year’s event, as well as get a glimpse of what to expect this year, through Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok Pinterest and Instagram feeds.More posts from June 2013